Can Generative AI tools help student admission and transfer professionals evaluate course transfer credits? The presentation slides and all other materials were created or curated by Rich McCue, MA, BComm (Digital Scholarship Commons Manager and Education Technology Instructor in the Faculty of Education). Here are the materials from the presentation:
- A YouTube video of the presentation, including slides (the video is embedded below)
- Presentation Slides: Generative AI & Student Transfers: A Useful Tool?
- I highly recommend reading Wally Boston’s excellent article titled, Could the Transfer Credit Analysis Process Be Simplified Using ChatGPT?
- “Where to Start?” Infographic for the instructors
- UNESCO flow chart to help students understand when it’s safe to use Generative AI in and out of the classroom (see below)
- A high-quality multi-media presentation that does an excellent job describing how Generative AI works (by the Financial Times Visual Storytelling Team)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please feel free to reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org