As part of my MA in Education thesis, I’m publishing the teaching materials I used for the flipped information literacy instruction that I was studying under a Creative Commons BY-SA license. Below are six units that were integrated into an undergraduate first year research and writing class along with a 40 question pre- and post-test that was used to try to evaluate student skills and knowledge gain.
The materials below are in Google Doc format for easy review:
- Information Literacy Pre-Test / Post-Test
- Module 1: Introduction to the academic research paper
- Module 2: Research Questions and Strategies
- Module 3: Assessing and Incorporating Research Sources (in library if possible)
- Module 4: Citing Sources
- Module 5: Thesis Workshop
- Module 6: Annotated Bibliography: So What? Who Cares?
Here is the above materials in a Moodle package.
The above materials in MS Word format (zipped up).
If you have any questions, or problems accessing the files, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.