Every year we have all our first year students at the University of Victoia Law School complete an IT survey. Below is a link to the survey results. Some of the highlights are:
- Only 2 students out of the 104 surveyed do not have access to either a laptop or a computer at home.
- 86% of students own laptops, and 86% of those laptops are wireless.
- The average price of laptops purchased dropped from $2070 to $1677.
- 5 students asked for some sort of a group purchase plan (in the comments section of the survey).
- 88% of students with computers or laptops have access to high speed internet at home.